Have you enjoyed success in many areas of life, yet felt that something was missing and you didn’t know what it was?
- Masters of Counselling and Applied Psychotherapy (Jansen Newman Institute)
- Bachelors of Social Science, Industrial Psychology (University of Cape Town)
- Postgraduate Diploma in HR (Thames Valley University), CIPD
- Organisational Coach Level 2 (IECL)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MTIA), MBSR Level 1
- Mindful Self-Compassion (UC San Diego School of Medicine), MSC Level 1
- SMART group facilitator, SMART Recovery Australia
- Variety of accreditations for leadership assessment and personal development tools
Combining speciality training with industry & life experience!
Prior to being in private practice, I worked inside top tier firms including Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs JBWere, KPMG, King & Wood Mallesons, Norton Rose Fullbright, Optus and House of Fraser developing their talent for the future. It gave me a unique insight on the pressures of working in those environments, and what it takes to be truly successful in them.
Hi, I'm Martine Barclay and I want to help you better manage your stress, so you get
noticed for the right reasons.
- Are you concerned about how to maintain your 'success'?
- Is stress robbing you of your confidence?
- Is stress getting in the way of you achieving your goals?
- Do you sense that something needs to change and you don't know where to start?