Thank you for completing the Stress Quiz
Your Stress Score shows you’re a Hot Mess!
You either seek out chaos or you struggle to organise yourself which makes each day start with a bang!
Here’s how STRESS might be getting in your way
- You frequently say ‘Yes’ to things when in hindsight you really could have said ‘NO’
- You typically find yourself wishing you had more time for yourself and your To-Do list
- You may struggle to focus on one activity at a time and have started many projects and only finished a few
- Recognising and managing how you feel can be challenging for you particularly when you are so busy
- You might find yourself listening to an unkind voice who reminds you at inopportune times his much better you could have done
Here’s what you can do to get STRESS to START HELPING YOU!
- Take some time-out and consider what it is that you want to be known for i.e. How do you want people to experience you, how do you want to feel during your day?
- Based on your answers above, decide then what boundaries you need to put in place to make it happen recognising that some boundaries might be harder to establish than others.
- Reflect on your last two weeks and consider how much energy you need each day, on average, and identify tasks/activities that give you energy and insert more of them into your day.
- Remember of all else fails, remember to breathe deeply so you can help your mind and body relax so you can think clearly and make better decisions.
Repeat this process until you feel you are responding rather than reacting to what is happening to you and around you.